- Win takeaway battle! More specifically, do not give them a short field or any reason to get momentum and getting takeaways will keep the gas pedal on the home club, the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Do not give the Chiefs defense or special teams any big plays that gives them "free points."
- Slow down the Chiefs rushing offense. Charles is lethal, so this will include him catching passes as well.
- Force FG's!! The Chiefs offense has really opened up and if DRC is out, this is not a good thing for the Broncos secondary. We fear the loss of Rahim is going to be a difficult adjustment. Jammer may be the guy to call on to play safety instead of Nacho. Love Nacho but he is susceptible in pass coverage and the opponents show it with their game plans.
- Score TD's!! Ideally running at a ratio of about 50%pass & 50%run. Methodicallywear their 3-4 front down.
- No special teams gaffs!!
- 3rd down efficiency and having a better rate of 1st downs converted on third downs and rate of conversions on overall plays.
|Imagine the father figure and leader of any group|
rejoining you on your "gameday," but in